Re: Solid state gaps - what happened? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 18:18:50 EDT
From: FutureT@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Solid state gaps - what happened? (fwd)

In a message dated 6/6/2007 11:19:36 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  ongoing off list discussions with TCML members concerning SISG weekly
and  sometimes daily.  The posts I and others have made to  encourage
discussion have for the most part been ignored so we figured that  most
people were not interested.

Mark

Mark,

Thanks for your interesting comments about the SISG coil.   On any mailing
list, most
of the folks never post, but many do enjoy and read many or all of the
postings.  I was
disappointed when I saw many discussions leave the pupman list to be
discussed
elsewhere.  Many folks are just gathering information for future  projects,
so they
don't have any particular comment or question at the time a subject is
discussed or
presented.  I think it helps the list and the list members greatly if  many
types of
experiments and projects are described and presented on the list.   Even if
there is
no response, many folks may be saving the posts either to build a similar
project,
for general information and learning, or even for entertainment.  I  realize
it can feel
like the information is flowing into a black hole at times.  But I  don't
think it can be
assumed that it is.

Do you still have those SISG boards available?  I assume they are just  the PC
boards without components.  If so I'd like to order some of the boards  from
you.
I was meaning to do that sooner, but one thing or another always comes up  it
seems.
It would be helpful if you have the parts list and some information
available too.

John