Re: Pictures of another abondoned HV facility in Russia (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:17:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Pictures of another abondoned HV facility in Russia (fwd)

Well now....we think we are pretty cool cuz we can tune  L1*C1 to L2*C2..........can you imagine the nightmare of calculations for that thing???????     Sure would be nice to see that 'thing' in action.....I notice that the radius of curvature get a lit larger with each stage at the corners of the   'loads'   (can't call them all toploads  rofl).   I  bet Antonio and Paul both would get nosebleeds from thinking too hard  trying to model that....lol.
  Mike

  <snip>
  No kidding! Awsome video. Not sure what to make of it, but certainly
something interesting was done at this site.

Take care,
Bart

Building a website is a piece of cake.