Re: Roving Demo (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:31:11 -0700
From: Teslacoil Workshop <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Roving Demo (fwd)

Jim,

We have a 5 million dollar insurance policy (11 years running - untouched).

We may be interested in a promotional partnership that may help you with an
outreach program. If you have a NP business plan that includes serving the
Los Angeles Unified School District (particularly low income areas) as well
as California Distinguished Schools, we can help.

There is a scholastic program fund that can help offset your costs (we will
participate for free) but you need to have a plan for 2007-2008 before you
approach the superintendent of the school district.

Contact me offlist at jparisse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if interested.

Jeff