RE: frequently asked questions. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:25:47 -0400
From: "Johnson, Bob G." <bob.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: frequently asked questions. (fwd)

Since everything is constantly evolving am not sure if anything that we
write might not have to be constantly reviewed and edited to remain
current...  Really think we need something that responds well to the
dynamics of the hobby....   Needs also to be low maintenance...

Is this something that a Wiki could be used to support?

Bob Johnson

The greatest danger for most of us is  not that our aim is too high and
we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach  it. - Michelangelo