RE: ferrite core (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:14:27 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: ferrite core (fwd)

Ameen,
     Just type "toroid core", in Google.  Several places selling cores of
all types will pop up, there are problems however.  Some people will not
sell to people without business licenses, and some require shipping from
China etc, which is expensive.  Also try eBay, look for high frequency
transformers, these are ferrite cores.  Good luck.
Scott Bogard.

http://liveearth.msn.com