Re: Tesla Coil On Jones soda Label (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:48:47 -0400
From: Dave Pierson <davep@xxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla Coil On Jones soda Label (fwd)

(AT the risk of going fannish....)

1) While working a crossword puzzle, i had
   clue
    CHARGED

   Letters
     IO-----

Initially Assumed I had summat wrong, however...
(Ponder the group....)

It occurs to me that a puzzle could be built either with
 TESLA INVENTION
as clue
 (For Many Entires....  8)>>)

Or, clues of the form:
   Inventor of (motor, coil, alternator....)
and
   Tesla as answer(s).

2) There are outfits that will print custom, valid, postage stamps to
   your image.  (OK: There ARE restrictions....)  Could order up a
   batch of Tesla, Of his coils, our coils, whatever.

   NOT cheap tho.

Years Ago, USPS issued a set of four (??) 'electrical engineers'
 Tesla included.
 (Others, IIR:
    Fessenden, Armstrong, Steinmetz?)

  best