Re: Twin SSTC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 18:03:18 -0500
From: D.C. Cox <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Twin SSTC (fwd)

Running a "random" IC circuit in front of each IGBT driver might cure these
problems.  The triggering would randomly trigger at a random triggering
cycles of perhaps 2,000 per second.  This would insure there would always be
a point every portion of a second (or perhaps shorter time period) in which
they would not be locked into a pattern where one is active and one is
dormant (as described in your posting).

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com