Re: Jonathon's 6" Coil (fwd) -> Streamer length to voltage (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:10:18 -0500
From: D.C. Cox <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Jonathon's 6" Coil (fwd) -> Streamer length to voltage (fwd)

I didn't, but I can do it this this summer on two or three large coils we
are building.

One is classic RSG running at 8 kVA.  Second is my SISG dual MOT coil with
14 inch dia. secondary.  Third will be a DRSSTC running at 12 kVA with sec
dia. of 48 inches and 64 x 16 inch spun toroid on the top --- for lots of
peak current output!

DC
Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com