Re: How to tune? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:54:13 -0500
From: Drake Schutt <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: How to tune? (fwd)

Good advice, thanks.  I just did the first light tonite and it went
reasonably well considering the fact that the primary tap and spark gap or
blower were fixed down.  I think I got streamers about 18" long off of a
piece of copper wire taped to the toroid.

heres the specs:

---------- Power Supply ----------
NST V Out     12 kV
NST I Out       90 mA