Re: Building a SSTC and need parts

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Daniel Costantino" <rocketry1991@xxxxxxxxx>

I bought all the parts for building a SSTC on Carl Willis website but I can't find the 10M Ohm Pot where do I get one or how can I make one under $20, or what can I use as a substute. Please Help I am building it for a presentation and it is Wednesday next week and I finished everything except that and 2 if the 400v 1uF capacitors witch I already ordered.

Thank you for your previous help,

Daniel Costantino.

Don't know what the circuit uses such a large pot for but by changing the appropriate capacitor in a timing circuit you can use a smaller pot.
Ed