Re: Ball Lightning from high-amp discharge

Original poster: <davep@xxxxxxxx>

>> The only reference that comes to mind is in CS Notes,
>    where he records it as an anomaly, worth of comment."
>
>     Where in CSN?  I thought I'd seen it there but can't find it now.

      Pooh.  8)>>

      I don't know either.  It was mentioned at one of the
      ITS TeslaCons, possibly '88 and i took the presenter
      at his word.

      Its sorta buried in one of the descriptions of one
      of the test runs & he uses, if i recall, the term
        Fire Balls
      I read CSN, but had missed it.  (Its also possible
      that he did not intend to refer to 'them' as BL, tho
      others have done so.

      Has anyone gotten a searchable/on line copy of CSN?
      (Copyright problems?)

      best
 dwp