Re: Weather/coil performance

Did I miss something? Is the coil working again? If it is, then there is an intermittent loss somewhere. The weather isn't going to cause the original problem. Possibly a poor connection somewhere.

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Since everyone uses poly caps, capacitor temperature drift would be
tiny too and would not explain the problem.

Cheers,

         Terry

EVERYONE USES THEM?????? Hmmmmm, silly me. I use huge mica caps(you've seen 'em) and 30kV transmitter caps for smaller coils. lol
Mike

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
<http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.