Re: Geissler and/or Neon Tube in Microwave Oven?

Original poster: Slurp812 <slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>

You know I actually just went out in the kitchen, and put a clear
light bulb in a glass of water, and in the microwave. took a few
seconds for it to get going, but it did look cool! Oh and as I always
say before doing a stunt like this, Don't try this at home!

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

But you can easily contol how much power the bulb
receives, either by the microwave power setting,
and/or by placing cup(s) of water in the oven to
absorb excess power.