Re: Lightning Video

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

I was indeed VERY lucky. I think the only thing the cardboard did was to keep me from feeling any tingling like most feel just before a nearby strike. I was also very lucky that it didn't hit the tree, but rather the car.
Mike

Hi Chris,

I think the cardboard would have no effect if a person were to take a hit. However, since the car took the hit, I suppose the cardboard could help keep the ground currents from going thru Mike. In any case, Mike was lucky.

Gerry R.