Re: miniBRUTE Tesla Kits - AVAILABLE March 1, 2007

Original poster: westland <westland@xxxxxx>

Dan:
I saw one of your kits on eBay, and they look like a bargain. Will this power a 4" coil? You don't specify anything about primary and secondary coils, but I assume you could just bolt it onto an existing medium sized coil.

Chris Westland

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Just as an annoucement, I will be offering complete board kits (bareboard) of our miniBrute DRSSTC system beginning
March 1, 2007.  These DRSSTC kits will feature the following boards:

(1) Controller / Driver Board
(1) Fault / Status / Current Meter Board
(1) Half-Bridge Power Board
(1) Current Transformer Board
(1) MMC Primary Capacitor Board
(1) DC Supply Rectifier Board
(3) External LED Illuminator Boards

The cost will be $149.99 per set and ordering can be done directly on the website starting March 1, 2007.

I will also be ordering custom machined front and rear panels which are designed to go with this kit.

Pictures, Videos, Schematics, Parts List, etc... will be added to my website in the next week.

http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com

Thanks
Dan

--

J. Christopher Westland, PhD CPA
Professor, ISMT, University of Science & Technology, HK Clearwater Bay,Kowloon, Hong Kong