Re: The MMC debate continues . . . . . .

Original poster: Terrell Fritz <terrellfone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

TUV, UL, CSA, CE... and "ALL" the other "Mickey Mouse" organizations for SAFETY will tell you... They "ALL" have "standards" for high energy storage caps... Discharge times are based on the expected times of a person gaining access to the lethal voltages and the expectation of those voltages being "drained off" in that time frame... That accounts for "any" circuit failure... As Batwoman used to say 20 years ago "it's no joke!!!!!!!!!". If you want to save $1 in "not" draining high energy caps at the expenses of the lives of your customers, fry in jail for the rest of your life for homicide you a**hole...

The "trend" of those standards is very clear.... If you want to be a "cowboy", hang by your own d*** rope... If you "dare" to make "products" in the HV area, "live" buy the "international standards" that are very well thought out and very well adhered too by 99.9% of the world out there..............

I hate to be "DIRECT", but we "play" with machines that are able to "kill with spectacular ease"... The goal is to "never hurt anyone", EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

PIRANHA-III is working on the "fourth" level of human protection.... Not because it is "just a good idea", but because that extra level of safety is "possible'...

Terry