RE: Dual MOT plans - PIRANHA

Original poster: Terrell Fritz <terrellfone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I have IRGPS60B120KD IGBTs if Mark is out of them (I paid $7.38 for them ;-)). Newark has 124 of them for $13 in QTY 10.

Looks like Rell is selling them one by one now but the price has gone way up! But still better than buying 50 of them... But DigiKey's price is about the same...

If we go to a TO-264 package they won't fit the heatsinks (too wide) on Mark's boards... Hmmm...

Cheers,

        Terry