Re: First Light....

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Chip,

Looking great on your 833A VTTC!!!  Looks like you
have got a pretty hot plate, much akin to what I
currently experience with my single 833A coil.  How
red did the plate run with your parallel port staccato
mode?

By the way, great going with that idea.  I thought of
the RS232 thing too, but it's great that you have
already tried it.  I wouldn't mind hearing more about
that.

-Brett

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0iwnxCC42w>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0iwnxCC42w