RE: 18" sparks at 2KVA, 833a higher voltages

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jim,

Yes, I've seen John's site and also his experiments using the PT on the
TCBOR tapes. I hadn't heard of the "pinging" you mentioned before. I've got
an extra 833A I was just going to guinea pig to see just how much they can
take.

Thanks,
Cameron