Re: Old VTTC Schematics

Original poster: Frank <fxrays@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi John,
I would also be interested in the mags. Please send me your email address.
Thanks, Frank

At 06:18 PM 2/7/2007 -0700, you wrote:
Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi John:

I would be interested in the old H.P. Strand articles from Science Experimenter and Radio-TV Experimenter. I have the old Pop. Electronics article from 1964 and would like to add Stand's articles to my collection.

Strand made a very nice 811A dual tube coil and some neat Van de Graaff's in the 60's.

Dr. Resonance

I have a collection of old Science Experimenter, Radio & TV
Experimenter and other magazines that have many different VTTC plans,
Van de Graaff generators, Whimshurst machines etc. Quite frankly
there is little to be learned from them other than a historical
perspective. I am considering cleaning out my closet and putting the
whole lot on eBay for the magazine ephemera collector. If anyone is
interested, drop me an email off list.
Good luck hunting.
John

John W. Gudenas, Ph.D.