First Light

Original poster: "Alex July" <julez06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well this is my first tesla coil (that works), it has two 10,000v
transformers in parralel producing 70ma total. the capacitors are 0.03
maxwells. The sparkgap is an RQ type. It is tuned ar turn 7.5 of 10,
there are 1200 turns on the secondary of 26awg wire and a 5" minor 18"
major diameter aluminium ducting toroid. however I cant seem to get
any streamers longer than about 15" there are lots of sparks but they
are short. Never the less i can feel another coming on... You can see
it here:
http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/mi_july/