From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:20 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Newcomer

Original poster: Jim <branley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Gentleman:

My son and I would like to build a tesla coil with a 15,000V, 450VA,
30MA neon sign transformer. Does anyone have a material list that we
can use to assist us in our scavenger hunt? Also any pearls of wisdom
would be greatly appreciated. I have been on this mailing list for a
few days and have been reading the posts and have found them to be
highly invaluable.

Thank You!

Jim