Re: [TCML] Form materials, losses, carbon tracking, sealing

Here's the one I want when I win the lottery:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/bigass_coil/toroid.jpg

It's from an old OWL brouchure. They make 'em bigger,
but this is the biggest one they have a photo of.

There are 6" x 24" bulk buys every couple of years.
There are also occasionally 8.5" x 34" bulk buys, but
they are pricey. I'd think you could pick up a 6" x
24" either used or from a bulk buy if you're patient.
If you want one much bigger than that, your options
are much more limited, and expensive.

Adam