Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Matching analog panel meters

On Dec 13, 2007, at 6:27 AM, David Rieben wrote:

Hi Adam, Steve, David S,

Thanks for the suggestions. However, I don't have Microsoft
Publisher and would have to get aqainted with it to just to create
a scale.

You should be able to do it in almost any graphic or drawing program,
probably even word.  I find it hard to imagine that any computer owner
doesn't have SOME program that would work.