Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] De-potting NSTs? ? ?

Hi Neal,

I've got an extra 5 - 6 gallons if that is sufficient for your needs. I'm also located in the western suburbs of Chicago (Woodridge). Contact me off-list if you're interested.

Bert
--
__  _\/_  __ We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge

Neal Namowicz wrote:
D.C., maybe I can take a drive up to your place next year when you're back in town and buy a gallon or two from you, thanks!

Neal.