Re: [TCML] stupid!!!!

While I also think that Tesla's inventions have little use in healing,
time travel, etc. I can't help but be grateful as my father is one of
the nuts that truly believe these things.  If it wasn't for his
babbling on about  cellular resonance and what ever other things play
a part in this, I never would have looked Tesla up to do my own
research to find what is now my favorite hobby.

So I say God bless all the nut-jobs, and hopefully they can inspire
some more young minds to become interested in little known sciences.

Michael