Re: [TCML] tesla@xxxxxxxxxx

I have built dozens of primary coils with gap spacing ranging from a quarter
inch to around two inch. Small gauge with close proximity between winds
results in arcing. That was an expensive mistake but one that was worth
making, it told me what I could get away with and what I could not get away
with.

What is the point of everyone making the same mistake?