Re: [TCML] Tesla inspired Christmas tree

>I have completed my 15 foot Tesla inspired Christmas tree.

 Random, nonserious thought.  Inspired by a different holiday.
 And, was there a humour piece about this?

 We have heard of singing Tesla coils, chemical doping for
 colouring the arcs/sparks.  Has anyone tried 'forming' the
 top electrode for 'graphic effect'?  My original though was a
 halloween theme (did i lift this from the humour piece?), with
 a more or less spherical top load, with face cut in to promote
 spark/corona at the edges?

 Nonconductive (plastic?) Punkin shape, with top terminal
 discharging 'inside'?

 For Christmas:
   Aluminum tree, sized to be self corona illuminating?

 Small coils using Chirstmas Balls as top terminals?

 Or am I being too silly?

 best
  dwp