Re: 555 Timer program (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:10:48 -0300
From: Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 555 Timer program (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> [...]
Did you calculate the current that will pass trough your modulation
transformer primary, and consider from
where it would come?
You will only see some effect with slow modulation, because the
transformer and the primary capacitor will filter
out any high-frequency (audio for example) modulation.
Do you really need a program to calculate the components of a 555
oscillator?

Antonio Carlos M.de Queiroz