16 KVA Variac - 15KV Potential Trans - 2 X-RAY Trans 4-$ale: (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 16:06:29 +0000
From: Jack King <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 16 KVA Variac - 15KV Potential Trans - 2 X-RAY Trans 4-$ale:

Halloween is inching closer, so all of you "haunted house" arcs and sparks
guys, here's what I have available at the moment:

I have 4 matched 9,000 60 MA franceformers (as new - $65 per trans)

1 ea. 14,400 PT trans on ebay right at the moment

1 ea. 3 gang motorized Variac 20 A per section (great as a series variable
reactor for the PT above)

1 ea. 2 gang 16 KVA 240 V motorized Variac  - Great PIG BALLAST - also has
the hard to obtain balancing inductor for both sections - this one is also
on ebay

2 ea. GE 125 KVP 600 MA - X-RAY Generators $425 ea

2 ea. 7200 V PTs  The pair is set up in series and pol inverted on one unit
for a hefty 14,400 Transformer and can be set up for 120 - 240 operation...
$350 for the pair

LOTS of other stuff too! - and I will crate / palletize at no charge for
anyone from the TESLA LIST and I always pass along my 70% freight discount -
so getting this stuff too you wont cost an arm and a leg.

THANKS as always guys!

>Jack 801-604-5136

Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!