RE: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:05:30 -0500
From: David Thomson <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

Hi Gary,

> "It almost looks like there are vertical striations in the
> orange haze around the top load.  Could this be due to a
> magnetic or electrostatic, cylindrically expanding, traveling
> wave in the surrounding atmosphere (or space-time fabric)?
> Could the light be reflecting from an optical distortion of the

> environment?"
>
> Really - when we hear hoofs, we should think horses, not
> zebras.  Or unicorns.

What theory are you proposing for how the dominant street light
image got captured in the photo when it was not within the
camera's field of view?  Are you saying the light magically bent
because the flash rate is so many fps, or do you think it might
have reflected off of something?  Horses, not zebras, remember?

Dave