Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:11:44 -0400
From: Rich Winders <rwinders_3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

Wow after looking at Curt's coil and then looking back at mine i feel
kinda ashamed.. i mean i got about 32 inch streamers but nothing that
long in mulitple directions...

i was really wondering if you could contact me off list with some specs
of this coil power level, cap size, coupling distnace, and other such
specs winding height and diameter, filtering???

Also Scott bogard i would like to see pictures and specs of your coil you
seem to know a lot about coils and id really like to get ideas and help
directly from you.

Also any one else who wants to give me specs im kinda working on fine
fine fine tunning my coil . Im thinking about making a rotary gap and im
getting racing arcs and do not know if its toriod size which with mine is
massive .. or my coupling which is to close.. ,vertically, thank-fully i
have a variable height on my secondary coil.. any ways never the less if
you two and anyother one who would not mind sharing their coil
specs could contact me off list with the info.

Rich W

rwinders_3@xxxxxxxxxxx