Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:12:29 -0400
From: Dave Pierson <davep@xxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

>when this picture was taken do you know if the person had the camera set
>to a 10 sec frame time .. or longer...  i had a a simallar effect from
>street lights behind my house where the person over 15 seconds moved
>slighltly a few inchs and in the picture gave this werid spark effect but
>really was the trail of the street light over the 15 seconds i have
>several pictures of the same thing
       Firstly:
         Which are the 'weird' ones.  The longish diagonal, yellowish?
       If so, i would tend to concur this is an artifact, an accidental
         capture of some stray light source.  I speculate based on
         colour and on 'nothing noticed at time'.

       Pictures may not 'lie' but cameras can be fooled, accidentally.

>      >I ran my big coil for about 50 people last Saturday
>      night.  Today one of the people that were there e-mailed me
>      some pictures.  One of the pictures has some really wierd
>      "streamers" in it that I can't explain.
>      >
>      >http://www.wackorama.com/teslalist/oddstreamers.JPG
>      >
>      >I didn't notice anythng unusual while running it, but this
>      one picture is very odd.  Anyone have any ideas?

       best
        dwp