Stuff available at 2007 Cheesehead Teslathon (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:33:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Stuff available at 2007 Cheesehead Teslathon

Hello all,

I have lots of stuff...
And some of that stuff needs to go.

Chip has kindly hosted a list of that stuff for your
consideration.

This is only about 1/5 of my extra stuff, Some is for
sale, some is dirt cheep, and some is free.  PLEASE,
THE FREE ITEMS MUST BE CLAIMED BY NEEDING PEOPLE
ATTENDING THE TESLATHON.

Read the intro to the web page found here:
http://www.pupman.com/current/teslathonforsale/index.html
 Then follow the instructions given.

Just as a note, PLEASE CLAIM THE SEMI FUNCTIONAL NST's
 I will provide instructions on the repair of shorted
windings if you wish.  I am getting out of spark gap
coils, so my spark gap stuff can be used by someone
who needs it.

Get stuff;  Make any offers;  Have fun!

Thanks,
Jeremiah Popp