Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:40:10 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

Yes, I have the iggys.   National 7703 style.  Operate at 20-22 kV DC max.

I also have the complete plans for a MOT operated quarter / soda can
crusher.  It does a x 4 multiplier to provide 11 kV DC output to charge a 10
kV 50 uF cap which C & H Sales and Fair Radio Sales sells.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com