Question for all the JAVATC users (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:40:34 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Question for all the JAVATC users

Hi All,

I've been working on Version 11 of Javatc and have a question for those
who use the program.

Next to the AutoTune checkbox is a "Desired Coupling" input box. Does
anyone actually use that input box?

I personally don't. It really bogs down the program. Also, if you put in
a value that is not achievable, the program will run up to the max
coupling which will take forever to run. There's also a situation where
the primary will crash into the secondary depending on geometry (in
which case the program will now identify a crash and stop).

If no one uses the desired coupling input, I'm going to remove it.

Please let me know.
Thank you,
Bart