first post (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 07:34:54 -0500
From: Terri Neeley <neeley_111@xxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: first post

Hey guys im new to coiling but I am building my second coil and I need some
help.  I don't want to make the same costly mistakes as I did on the first
coil.  I will have 2 ge 5021g10 wired for 9000v 225ma for a spark gap coil.  My
question is:  What capacitors should i go with?  I need .06microfarad so I
thought about the maxwell you see floating around ebay?  2 in parallel of the
35k .03mF would work but would it survive?  Any suggestions would be great Thx
in advance.
Garry Neeley