Re: Ballast for pole pig. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:32:53 +0000
From: Hans Schattenmeister <klugmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ballast for pole pig. (fwd)

One of the best ways to ballast a pig is by using MOTs (Secondaries
shorted). You can use several in parallel or different combinations of
series and parallel. I use 6, and limit the power to about 12 kw. They are
very robust and seem to last for ever.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Ballast for pole pig. (fwd)
>Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:49:32 -0600 (MDT)

Haben Spinnen Ohren? Finden Sie es heraus – mit dem MSN Suche Superquiz via
http://www.msn-superquiz.de  Jetzt mitmachen und gewinnen!