Re: eBay x-ray tubes Radium, Tritium (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:04:10 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: eBay x-ray tubes Radium, Tritium (fwd)

Tritium stuff is illegal in the states, because it is "an integral part of
thermonuclear devices (fusion reactors)" although it is sold a lot.  We used
to use Tritium compasses in ROTC a lot, they were old 70's ish, and didn't
really glow anymore.
Scott Bogard.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: eBay x-ray tubes Radium, Tritium (fwd)
>Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:18:01 -0600 (MDT)

A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.