Re: Tesla Coil Firehazards (woddburn fractals) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 08:11:04 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla Coil Firehazards (woddburn fractals)

Come to think of it, I think I did use DC but I would be surprised if it
matters.  Recently I bought some pine and Balsa sections to try this again.
I keep getting reminded as my oiginal fractal burn block is the base for my
drill press.
It would be easy to do for almost all coilers with an NST and a variac.
Costs are 2 nails, some water spray and a block of wood.
Cheers
Peter http://tesladownunder.com