Re: coil spark size??? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 22:26:38 +0000
From: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: coil spark size??? (fwd)

yea, I am trying not to ruin the obits that I have so no LTR operation for me it sounds like yours did not take it to well.  I think that I will do some tinkering after I get back from my vacation and if i still can't get anything more out of it I will repost with more detailed specs that I don't have at the moment.
Cheers