Re: I just zapped my wristwatch. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:59:26 +0000
From: david baehr <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: I just zapped my wristwatch. (fwd)

well, thats better than Zapping your wife , which I did a few years
ago,....shes a good sport though , she didnt slap me 'round to much  ;-)
(ha ha  )

      From:  "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
      To:  tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
      Date:  Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:45:32 -0600 (MDT)

      coil-power, so
      >others: beware!  I have (had) one of those LaCrosse
      radio-controlled
      >watches.  No spark to it; just, apparently, the EM field
      from close
      >proximity to the secondary coil while debugging.  Of
      necessity the watch
      >has an all-plastic case (to allow the radio reception).  It
      would appear
      >that the coil's 150 KHz "radio" signal was just too much for
      it.  Now
      >the display is blank & nothing, it seems, will bring it
      back.

      >Sadly,
      >
      >Ken Herrick"
      >
      > Have to ask why you put that watch (or any other
      solid-state device) near a coil in the first place?

      >Ed

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more….then map the best
route!