RE: Tesla Coil Firehazards (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 20:05:48 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Tesla Coil Firehazards (fwd)

Chris,
     Stick a piece of wood in there and find out (not really!!!).  I have
singed wood before, the arcs tend to travel along the grain, which is a cool
effect, glowing wood.  if given some time, I am sure it would catch fire.
along another note, I have a friend who uses HV from an obit to do wood
burning it makes interesting fractal looking char patterns.  Be safe!
Scott Bogard.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Tesla Coil Firehazards (fwd)
>Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:39:13 -0600 (MDT)

Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to
win! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink