Re: New VTTC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 22:30:30 -0700
From: James Zimmerschied <zimtesla@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New VTTC (fwd)

DC, thanks for the information on how you build primary forms for these coils. I have not seen a source for polystyrene sheet. Where do you obtain it?

I doubt that I will be able to travel to Wisconsin for the Teslathon ( I live in Washington state) but thanks for the invite. I am sure those that can attend will enjoy it. I do like getting the videos when they come out.
Jim