RE: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:27:59 -0500
From: David Thomson <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

Daniel Mcpauley said:

> I think its important to remember, that those making the scientific
> claim are responsible for providing the burden of proof.  I have yet
> see any evidence presented by Dave Thompson that validates any of
> his ideas / theories.

A working model wireless power broadcaster with photos and technical
details doesn't count as evidence anymore?  Actually, the ball is now
in the court of the skeptics.  You need to replicate the discharge and
prove that it can be done without longitudinal waves in the E field.

Dave

David W. Thomson
Quantum AetherDynamics Institute