RE: DC motor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 21:35:56 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: DC motor (fwd)

It very well could have been the dimmer, but it did the same thing when I
hooked it up to a variac (it was a lousy variac though, I hand wound it
myself when I was bored one day at school, the windings would smoke at
certain positions, and I had it connected as a variable choke, not a
transformer (in series instead of parallel) it did vary the speed however).
I'm getting a real variac now, perhaps I'll try the motor again, before
getting a different one.
Scott Bogard.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: RE: DC motor (fwd)
>Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 17:06:13 -0600 (MDT)

A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.