"Handheld Lightning" lamps for sale.... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:44:54 -0400
From: mercurus2000 <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: "Handheld Lightning" lamps for sale....

I'm letting the list know I have several "Hand Held Lightning" lamps for
sale now, they're basically Xenon plasma lamps, they're very pretty in
operation, and come with a base, or you can screw them into standard
light sockets, they're brand new, you can see pictures of them here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10782173@N05/
And you can see a video of it in operation here
http://rapidshare.com/files/46063467/100_0526.MOV.html
The manufacturer stopped producing these, so they're somewhat of a rare
item, they were only on the market for about a year tops. I'm asking $22
plus shipping for each, let me know how many you want when you respond
if interested.
Adam