From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SGTC
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:13:42 -0600

Original poster: Slurp812 <slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>

Original poster: FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 4/25/07 9:40:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
 >>3) The SG in parallel with the HV transformer and caps in series
 >>with EACH side of the TC primary
 >The transformer sees the same waveforms of case 2. Protection against
 >low-frequency shocks is better.

     Why is this?

     -Phil LaBudde

the spark gap is essentially a short circuit when its conducting.

Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate new payment http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=14888