Shad's solid state grid modulator project!

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Shad,

Hey, where did you go?  I've really been anxious to
hear how you are doing with your vttc grid PWM
controller.

I would be glad to help out with the design whenever I
have time left over from my DRSSTC design sessions.
I'm studying really hard and trying to design my first
DRSSTC...I'm also collecting and fabricating the
parts.

I do however, have two working SSTCs and nice VTTC
platform that runs great with a single 833A, 813, and
a 304tl.  Plus, I have several little bags of
MOSFETS...IRF740s, IRFP460s, IRFP260Ns, and also some
IGBTs here and there.  I am sure I could help out with
the testing and revision of your device, or even help
you derive and test a good feedback signal for the
half bridge.

I read your post from 2005 on this subject.  It must
have been after I had dropped out of the list for a
while.  You know, I actually got the 833A I'm using in
my vttc from you, back around 2004 or so.

Write back Shad!

-Brett