Re: power supply options

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Original poster: "Scott Bogard"
Right now I am using MOTs, which are free (which is very good), and they put out lots of power (which is also good) but they do indeed occasionally burn out, and my supply is dwindling faster than it is growing.

Scavenge some more microwave ovens. Call up all of the appliance people in your area and ask them for the broken ones, scour craigslist and freecycle for old ovens.

Persistance pays off, plus you get cool magnets and other stuff, fuseholders, microswitches, relays, et cetera.

Jon